Red Devil Membership
Hey Red Devils,
I've invited most of you to be members of this blog, which means, you can post on this just like this. You can post interesting news, annecdotes or even pictures from Red Devils all over the world. Nothing on your posts will be edited, your posts are all yours, the only thing I ask is to please keep it clean.
Also, check out the Deegan Pages section by on The Deegan Pages to the right of the page. It's still a work in progress.
Devils in baggy pants!!!
//Ariel
I've invited most of you to be members of this blog, which means, you can post on this just like this. You can post interesting news, annecdotes or even pictures from Red Devils all over the world. Nothing on your posts will be edited, your posts are all yours, the only thing I ask is to please keep it clean.
Also, check out the Deegan Pages section by on The Deegan Pages to the right of the page. It's still a work in progress.
Devils in baggy pants!!!
//Ariel
Comments